The Commercial Law Association was established in 1965 by eminent business people, accountants and lawyers to maximise the exchange of ideas and information. Today the benefits of belonging of a broad-based professional organisation are as evident now as they were when the Association was formed.
Membership of the CLA provides an opportunity for you to keep ahead of trends in law and commerce.
Members are drawn from a wide cross-section of people involved in Australian business including barristers, solicitors, accountants, financiers, insurers and others.
Given the difficulties in keeping up to date with legal and financial developments can you afford not to consider membership?
We offer the facilities of all major credit cards. Joining the CLA has never been easier — simply complete your details online. If you have any queries please contact email@example.com
Enjoy the benefit of an Association that keeps you up to date with legal, business and financial developments.
Here are some of the benefits that you receive when you join the CLA.
- Our highly respected quarterly journal, the Commercial Law Quarterly, deals with recent developments and topical
issues in commerce and law. As a member, you receive the journal free as
part of your membership.
- A discounted price to our seminars. Experienced practitioners and academics speak on topics that are always informative
and relevant. All our seminars meet CLE requirements.
- Let everyone know you're a CLA member. There is a downloadable CLA Member logo for your website available from our Members' Centre.
- For those members unable to attend our regular seminar functions, we now putting some of our seminars online.
- We'll send you a complimentary
lunchtime seminar voucher when you join (one per membership).
- You'll be eligible to join our closed LinkedIn discussion group.
$220 Per annum (GST inc)
$420 Per annum (GST inc)
- (Please nominate
- three representatives to
- receive the Quarterly)
$195 Per annum (GST inc)
$295 Per annum (GST inc)
- (entitles the library to three
- copies of the Quarterly)
Your annual membership will be billed either at the end of the financial year or at the end of the calendar year depending on your joining date.